Saturday, January 20, 2018
Hallee Haar Introduction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josey Trimble Portfolio
Here is the link to my portfolio https://joseytrimble9.wixsite.com/portfolio
-
Post the link to your blog in the comments.
-
Hello, everyone! I am Narumi Hishinuma from Japan. I grew up in a small town, Yokosuka, has an American Navy base and is surrounded by beaut...
-
Hello, my name is Shayley Lust. I grew up in Atchison, KS which is a small town about a hour away from Topeka. My mother and my four si...

I have a lot of military family and I think its so cool that you have traveled the world before you have even graduated college!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that you lived in Okinawa, Japan!
ReplyDeletewas it hard to constantly be moving?
ReplyDeleteYou stayed in one of favorite country Japan. I also too like playing video games too.
ReplyDeleteThat's really neat that you've gotten the opportunity to live in Japan! Some people hate living in Kansas, but I'm like you. I really like it!
ReplyDeleteHallee, that's amazing! I love all of your community service work. You have a passion! I know you worked with Christian Challenge and their food donation services.
ReplyDelete